Utah State tops Hartford 100-73 behind Brown's 24 points
- No. 4 Michigan overcomes Garza's 44
- No. 1 Louisville pulls away from Pitt
- No. 10 Duke starts slow but beats Hokies
- USC tops TCU after blowing 18-point lead
- Colorado seeks to end skid at Kansas
LOGAN, Utah (AP) Dwayne Brown Jr. tied his career high with 24 points and Utah State scored its second straight 100-point game Friday night with a 100-73 win over Hartford.
Utah State trailed early, but Taylor hit a go-ahead layup amid an 8-0 run for an 11-10 lead and the Aggies never looked back. They led 53-31 at halftime and by as many as 32 points in the second half, when they shot 63 percent from the field.
Utah State outscored the Hawks (0-2) 64-24 in the paint, outrebounded them 48-26 and scored 19 points off of 12 forced turnovers.
Updated November 9, 2018