Richmond pushes past St Francis Brooklyn 88-66
- No. 4 Michigan overcomes Garza's 44
- No. 1 Louisville pulls away from Pitt
- No. 10 Duke starts slow but beats Hokies
- USC tops TCU after blowing 18-point lead
- Colorado seeks to end skid at Kansas
Richmond took control with a 17-5 run in the first half, leading 48-35 at the break, and the Spiders outscored the Terriers 22-13 over the final 10 minutes of the game to seal it.
Nathan Cayo and Jacob Gilyard each scored 15 points for Richmond (1-1). Jake Wojcik had eight points, eight rebounds and five assists. Freshman Jake Wojcik led the defense with five steals and Sherod had a career-high four. The Spiders outscored St. Francis 58-30 in the paint and had 21 fast-break points.
Golden led the Spiders with 12 points in the first half while Sherod had 10 and Cayo nine.
Updated November 14, 2018