|8:30 AM PT9:30 AM MT10:30 AM CT11:30 AM ET4:30 PM GMT12:30 PM 北京时间9:30 AM MST11:30 AM EST, Nov 15, 2018
TD Arena, Charleston, South Carolina
No. 16 Virginia Tech tops Ball State 73-64
- St. John's hires Anderson as coach
- Miller, Wade not required to testify
- MSU: Winston stays, Ward leaves for NBA
- Louisville adds ex-St. Joseph G Kimble
- Stackhouse adds Mazarei to Vandy staff
CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) - Nickeil Alexander-Walker scored 21 points as No. 16 Virginia Tech opened the Charleston Classic with a 73-64 victory over Ball State.
The Hokies (2-0) watched a 16-point lead slip to 49-44 midway through the second half before going on a 14-4 run to take control.
Virginia Tech will play the winner of the next game, Alabama vs. Northeastern, in Friday's semifinals.
Tayler Persons led Ball State (1-2) with 21 points. The Cardinals will play the Alabama-Northeastern loser on Friday.
Updated November 15, 2018