Dunne hits 5 3s as Hartford holds off Bowling Green 76-63
- Kansas picked first in Big 12 poll
- Duke-Kansas opener highlights MSG games
- Gophers' Curry not fretting over injury
- Howard talks up Michigan at media day
- UK favorite in SEC for ninth year in row
J.R. Lynch added 16 points, making 12 of 12 from the line, with three steals and three assists for Hartford (3-6).
The Hawks soared to a 32-23 halftime advantage before Bowling Green rallied. Dylan Frye got the Falcons rolling, hitting two straight from beyond the arc to start a 14-0 run for a 41-40 lead at the 10:59 mark. Hartford retook the lead 44-43 after Carroll drove for a layup with 9:27 left. He followed with another layup and Dunne added a trey as the Hawks pushed their advantage to 61-51 with 3:22 remaining.
Hartford was 9 of 31 from distance while the Falcons hit 7 of 32. Hartford made 24 trips to the foul line, making 23 while the Falcons made 10 of 19.
Updated December 1, 2018