Loyola Chicago beats crosstown rival UIC 73-64
- Auburn rallies from 14 down in 2nd half
- Florida to name court after Donovan
- Michigan, Kentucky to play in London
- Purdue stifles No. 5 Virginia in rout
- No. 6 Ohio St. pounds No. 7 UNC on road
Loyola Chicago (5-3) broke a two-game skid that included a 79-65 loss to No. 5 Nevada, and has won six straight and 11 of 12 against crosstown rival UIC (3-5).
Custer was 7-of-13 shooting, and Townes and Krutwig each made six field goals. Cooper Kaifes chipped in 12 points for the Ramblers, who shot 57 percent from the floor.
Marcus Ottey scored 20 points and Godwin Boahen had 16 to lead UIC. Jordan Blount added nine points, 11 rebounds and five assists.
The Ramblers jumped out with a 24-9 run and built a 37-28 halftime lead. Kaifes scored 11 points and Custer had 10 in the opening half. Loyola Chicago led by double digits for most of the second half.
Updated December 1, 2018