Roundtree, DiLeo lift C Michigan past Jackson St 81-72
- Power 5 leagues want player compensation
- Big 12 revenue distribution down $1.1M
- Texas Tech adds ex-Hoyas star McClung
- Kentucky, Irish announce 3-year series
- Terry returns to Arizona as assistant
The Tigers entered without a road win this season but showed some fight against Central Michigan (10-2) which remains unbeaten in six home contests.
The Chippewas led 35-34 at halftime then extended the margin to 56-44 on Roundtree's 3-pointer with 13:40 remaining. Later, Roundtree's layup made it an 18-pont margin (75-57) with just under six minutes left before Jackson State (2-10) closed the game with a 15-6 run for the final margin.
Central Michigan now owns a 3-0 record in its all-time series with Jackson State, including last season's 70-63 win in Mount Pleasant. CMU holds an 8-0 all-time mark against current members of the SWAC.
Updated December 22, 2018