Miller scores 25 to lift UNC-Greensboro over Furman 89-79
- Kentucky climbs to No. 1 in AP Top 25
- Vanderbilt moves to 2-0 under Stackhouse
- DePaul rips Iowa, off to 4-0 start
- Cincy rolls to first win under Brannen
- Alabama bounces back with win over FAU
GREENSBORO, N.C. (AP) Isaiah Miller had a career-high 25 points as UNC Greensboro topped Furman 89-79 on Saturday.
Miller made 10 of 19 shots, including 4 of 8 from behind the arc, and sparked a 12-2 run with back-to-back triples that Kaleb Hunter capped with a trey that made it 73-61 with 5:19 to go.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Elements of this story were generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap , using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 12, 2019