Bryant's 2nd half keys 76-67 win over St. Francis (Pa.)
- Duke up to No. 1, Kentucky drops to 9th
- No. 9 Kentucky struggles by Utah Valley
- Winston speaks after No. 3 Spartans roll
- No. 10 Buckeyes start fast, rout Stetson
- Doughty, Wiley move No. 19 Auburn to 5-0
Bryant trailed for the final time at 50-49 with 11 minutes left and SaBastian Townes put the Bulldogs ahead 71-61 with 2:47 to go on a 3-pointer. SFU didn't get closer than seven points the rest of the way.
Townes chipped in with 14 points and freshman Joe Kasperzyk had 12 for Bryant (6-11, 3-3 Northeast Conference). The Bulldogs shot 53 percent and made 10 3-pointers.
Bryant is in a four-way tie for third in the conference behind leader Robert Morris (10-9, 5-1).
Isaiah Blackmon led St. Francis (7-10, 3-3) with four 3-pointers and a career-high 26 points. Keith Braxton had 11 points and eight rebounds.
SFU led 34-30 at the break and had its three-game series winning streak snapped.
Updated January 21, 2019