Mackenzie, Toomer lead Bucknell past Navy 69-57
- Indiana shuts down No. 4 Iowa in upset
- Tennessee hires UCF's White as new AD
- No. 24 UCLA sloppy in win over Cal
- Tubelis' tip lifts Arizona over ASU
- USC-Stanford postponed for COVID issue
Mackenzie hit two 3-pointers in the first 10 minutes, the second one igniting a 14-3 run by the Bison (13-8, 7-2 Patriot League). Bucknell went on to outshoot Navy 46 percent to 24 percent in the first half and lead 36-21 at halftime.
Neither team shot well but Bucknell, which hit 38 percent for the game, had the luxury of playing with a double-digit lead throughout the second half. Navy shot 32 percent and missed 19 of 22 3-point tries.
The league-leading Bison built their largest lead at 67-49 with 2:31 remaining before the Midshipmen closed with a modest 8-2 run.
Updated January 30, 2019