|4:00 PM PT5:00 PM MT6:00 PM CT7:00 PM ET12:00 PM GMT8:00 PM 北京时间5:00 PM MST7:00 PM EST, Feb 1, 2019
Lavietes Pavilion, Boston, Massachusetts Attendance: 1,636
Harvard beats Yale 65-49
- UVa's Bennett declines raise, aids staff
- Iowa St. to explore redesign near venues
- Drake F Murphy charged after shooting
- Virginia raises banner, celebrates title
- DePaul, Leitao negotiating extension
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (AP) Robert Baker made a career-high four 3-pointers and scored 13 points to help Harvard beat Yale 65-49 on Friday night.
Justin Bassey added 13 points for the Crimson (9-7, 2-1 Ivy League). Harvard had a 35-20 lead at halftime and led by double digits throughout the second half.
The Bulldogs (12-4, 2-1) used a 12-3 run to close the gap to 45-35 after trailing by 19 early in the second half. But the Crimson pushed the lead back to 19 at 60-41 and cruised from there.
Harvard opened the scoring on Bassey's 3-pointer just 13 seconds into the game and never trailed.
Updated February 1, 2019