California Baptist beats Seattle 75-64
- Crutcher's 3 at OT buzzer lifts Dayton
- Garza has 33, Iowa tops No. 19 Michigan
- Winston sets mark, Spartans top Badgers
- Gators' Nembhard questionable vs. Auburn
- Miss. St.'s Howland receives $25k fine
SEATTLE (AP) Jordan Heading scored 22 points, Milan Acquaah added 16, and California Baptist pulled away in the middle of the second half to beat Seattle 75-64 on Saturday night.
The Lancers (11-10, 3-5 Western Athletic Conference) used a 17-4 run to take a 57-46 lead on Heading's layup with 9:25 to go.
The Redhawks (13-10, 1-7) closed the deficit to seven on Morgan Means' 3-pointer that made it 59-52 two minutes later and Seattle would get no closer from there.
De'jon Davis had 12 points and 11 rebounds for Cal Baptist, the fourth double-double of his freshman season.
The Lancers committed just four turnovers and converted 15 points on 10 Seattle turnovers.
Updated February 3, 2019