Mallers scores 22 to lift Ball St. past W. Michigan 79-59
- Swider scores 26, No. 17 Villanova rolls
- NCAA: Memphis' Wiseman to return Jan. 12
- Vasiljevic leads Miami by Missouri State
- UNC's Anthony has near triple-double
- No. 2 Louisville rallies by USC Upstate
MUNCIE, Ind. (AP) Kyle Mallers had a career-high 22 points plus 10 rebounds as Ball State romped past Western Michigan 79-59 on Saturday.
Tayler Persons had 15 points for Ball St. (13-11, 4-7 Mid-American Conference), which broke its four-game home losing streak. Brachen Hazen added 11 points. K.J. Walton had 11 points for the home team.
Ball State faces Akron at home next Saturday. Western Michigan plays Northern Illinois at home on Tuesday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 9, 2019