Defense shines as Cornell tops Harvard 67-61
- Georgia Tech appeals NCAA sanctions
- Wiseman withdraws suit vs. NCAA, Memphis
- No. 3 MSU rallies past No. 12 Seton Hall
- Nnaji scores 26 on 8-of-8, Arizona wins
- Lewis helps No. 15 Florida escape Towson
BOSTON (AP) Jimmy Boeheim had 16 points as Cornell got past Harvard 67-61 on Saturday night.
Matt Morgan added 15 points for the Big Red, who forced a season-high 24 turnovers. Morgan had seven turnovers but only three assists for the Big Red.
Josh Warren had 14 points and five assists for Cornell (12-10, 4-2 Ivy League). Steven Julian added eight rebounds.
Cornell plays Brown at home on Friday. Harvard faces Princeton on the road on Friday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 9, 2019