Aiken scores 33 to carry Harvard over Princeton 78-69
- Kentucky climbs to No. 1 in AP Top 25
- Grieving Winston keys No. 1 MSU's rout
- FSU tops No. 6 Florida, run in series 6
- Freshmen help No. 21 Arizona rip Illini
- Nwora, No. 5 Louisville beat Youngstown
PRINCETON, N.J. (AP) Bryce Aiken had 33 points as Harvard beat Princeton 78-69 on Friday night.
Aiken shot 9 for 11 from the foul line.
Noah Kirkwood had 16 points for Harvard (12-8, 5-2 Ivy League). Justin Bassey added 10 points and seven rebounds. Chris Lewis had three blocks for the road team.
Harvard put up 45 second-half points, a season high for the team.
Harvard plays Penn on the road on Saturday. Princeton matches up against Dartmouth at home on Saturday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap , using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 15, 2019