Krampelj scores 22 to carry Creighton over Georgetown 82-69
- NCAA: Memphis' Wiseman to return Jan. 12
- UNC's Anthony has near triple-double
- No. 2 Louisville rallies by USC Upstate
- No. 16 Memphis wins after Wiseman ruling
- Vols roll to 29th straight home win
OMAHA, Neb. (AP) Martin Krampelj had 22 points and 10 rebounds as Creighton topped Georgetown 82-69 on Saturday.
Jahvon Blair had 16 points for the Hoyas (16-11, 6-8). Greg Malinowski added 12 points. Josh LeBlanc had seven rebounds.
The Bluejays improve to 2-0 against the Hoyas on the season. Creighton defeated Georgetown 91-87 on Jan. 21. Creighton plays Marquette on the road next Sunday. Georgetown plays DePaul at home on Wednesday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 23, 2019