Turner scores 18 to lead Bowling Green over Kent St. 77-72
- Kansas picked first in Big 12 poll
- Duke-Kansas opener highlights MSG games
- Gophers' Curry not fretting over injury
- Howard talks up Michigan at media day
- UK favorite in SEC for ninth year in row
BOWLING GREEN, Ohio (AP) Justin Turner had 18 points as Bowling Green edged past Kent State 77-72 on Friday night.
The Falcons improve to 2-0 against the Golden Flashes for the season. Bowling Green defeated Kent State 86-64 on Jan. 5. Bowling Green plays Akron on the road on Tuesday. Kent State takes on Miami (Ohio) on the road on Tuesday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 1, 2019