Howard, Okolie help Brown to 75-51 win over Cornell
- Michigan, Kentucky to play in London
- Purdue stifles No. 5 Virginia in rout
- No. 6 Ohio St. pounds No. 7 UNC on road
- No. 3 Maryland routs ND, moves to 9-0
- No. 9 Gonzaga bounces back with rout
The top four teams qualify for the league tournament. Brown (18-10, 6-6) has games at Princeton and Penn to finish the regular season. Princeton is currently in third place behind Yale (19-6, 9-3) and Harvard (16-9, 9-3). Penn is fifth in the Ivy League standings.
Brown needs one more victory to tie the school record for victories in a season.
Tamenang Choh added 11 points with six rebounds and five assists and Zach Hunsaker also chipped in 11 points for Brown which led 33-28 at the break. The Bears won the second half 42-23.
Matt Morgan had 14 points and nine rebounds for Cornell (13-15. 5-7).
Updated March 2, 2019