Brodeur carries Penn over Dartmouth 65-51
- Calhoun denies sex discrimination claims
- Hall picked to win Big East over 'Nova
- Duke picked to win ACC; Nwora voted POY
- Boeheim prepares for 44th season
- New era begins at UCLA under Mick Cronin
HANOVER, N.H. (AP) AJ Brodeur had 19 points and 13 rebounds to lift Penn to a 65-51 win over Dartmouth on Saturday night.
The Quakers improved to 2-0 against the Big Green this season. Penn defeated Dartmouth 82-79 on Feb. 15.
Penn matches up against Yale at home on Friday. Dartmouth matches up against Columbia on the road on Friday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 2, 2019