Roland carries Northeastern past Drexel 90-66
- Kansas picked first in Big 12 poll
- Duke-Kansas opener highlights MSG games
- Gophers' Curry not fretting over injury
- Howard talks up Michigan at media day
- UK favorite in SEC for ninth year in row
Northeastern totaled 53 second-half points, a season best for the team.
Camren Wynter had 19 points and eight assists for the Dragons (13-18, 7-11). Alihan Demir added 14 points and nine rebounds. Trevor John had 11 points.
The Huskies improve to 2-0 against the Dragons this season. Northeastern defeated Drexel 93-83 on Dec. 28. The Huskies and the Dragons next take the floor in the Colonial Athletic Conference Tournament.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 2, 2019