Key scores 20 to lead Indiana St. over N. Iowa 71-54
- No. 10 Ducks win at No. 5 Michigan in OT
- No. 6 Zags hold on vs. No. 15 Arizona
- Memphis ends Vols' home win streak at 31
- No. 1 Louisville bounces back vs. EKU
- No. 12 Auburn tops Saint Louis, now 9-0
TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (AP) Tyreke Key had 20 points as Indiana State topped Northern Iowa 71-54 on Saturday.
Wyatt Lohaus, who was second on the Panthers in scoring entering the matchup with 10 points per game, had only 2 points. He was 0 of 6 from 3-point range.
The Sycamores leveled the season series against the Panthers with the win. Northern Iowa defeated Indiana State 69-64 on Jan. 16. The Sycamores and the Panthers next take the floor in the Missouri Valley Conference Tournament.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 2, 2019