Tape scores 16 to lead Columbia past Yale 83-75
- Duke up to No. 1, Kentucky drops to 9th
- No. 9 Kentucky struggles by Utah Valley
- Winston speaks after No. 3 Spartans roll
- No. 10 Buckeyes start fast, rout Stetson
- Doughty, Wiley move No. 19 Auburn to 5-0
By Associated Press
NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) Patrick Tape registered 16 points as Columbia beat Yale 83-75 on Saturday night.
Quinton Adlesh had 19 points and six assists for Columbia (9-17, 4-8 Ivy League). Randy Brumant added 12 points. Gabe Stefanini had nine rebounds for the visitors.
The Lions leveled the season series against the Bulldogs with the win. Yale defeated Columbia 70-64 on Feb. 15. Columbia matches up against Dartmouth at home on Friday. Yale plays Penn on the road on Friday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 2, 2019