Wilson leads NJIT over FGCU in A-Sun tourney
- Kansas picked first in Big 12 poll
- Duke-Kansas opener highlights MSG games
- Gophers' Curry not fretting over injury
- Howard talks up Michigan at media day
- UK favorite in SEC for ninth year in row
FORT MYERS, Fla. (AP) Diandre Wilson scored a career-high 26 points as NJIT narrowly beat Florida Gulf Coast 83-78 in the Atlantic Sun Conference Tourney quarterfinals on Monday night.
Wilson hit 4 of 6 3-pointers, shot 12 for 13 from the foul line and collected six rebounds. Zach Cooks added 25 points and six boards and Abdul Lewis had 18 points and five assists for NJIT (21-11).
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 4, 2019