Abilene Christian tops Stephen F. Austin 72-58
- Duke up to No. 1, Kentucky drops to 9th
- Arkansas reinstates F Chaney from ban
- Alabama gives AD Byrne raise, extension
- No. 9 Kentucky struggles by Utah Valley
- Winston speaks after No. 3 Spartans roll
ABILENE, Texas (AP) Jaylen Franklin tallied 16 points and 10 assists to carry Abilene Christian to a 72-58 win over Stephen F. Austin on Tuesday night.
The Wildcats leveled the season series against the Lumberjacks with the win. Stephen F. Austin defeated Abilene Christian 61-60 on Jan. 23. Abilene Christian finishes out the regular season against Incarnate Word at home on Saturday. Stephen F. Austin finishes out the regular season against Sam Houston State at home on Saturday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 5, 2019