Braxton carries St. Francis (Pa.) over LIU-Brooklyn in NEC
- Kansas picked first in Big 12 poll
- Duke-Kansas opener highlights MSG games
- Gophers' Curry not fretting over injury
- Howard talks up Michigan at media day
- UK favorite in SEC for ninth year in row
LORETTO, Pa. (AP) Keith Braxton recorded 19 points and 14 rebounds to carry St. Francis (Pa.) to a 72-64 win over Long Island-Brooklyn in the Northeast Conference Tourney semifinals on Saturday.
Braxton hit 9 of 10 foul shots.
Raiquan Clark, who led the Blackbirds in scoring coming into the contest with 19 points per game, shot only 17 percent in the game (1 of 6).
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 9, 2019