Occeus leads Northeastern past Coll. Of Charleston 70-67
- Baylor remains No. 1, top 7 unchanged
- Michigan G Simpson suspended vs. Huskers
- ACC penalizes Irish, Brey for comments
- No. 4 SDSU gets by UNLV to move to 21-0
- Maryland ends on 7-0 run to edge Indiana
NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) Shawn Occeus had 17 points off the bench to carry Northeastern to a 70-67 win over College of Charleston in the semifinals of the Colonial Conference Tourney on Monday night.
Vasa Pusica had 13 points and seven assists and scored the go-ahead basket on a driving layup with 37 seconds left for Northeastern (22-10). Jordan Roland added 10 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Elements of this story were generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap , using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 11, 2019