UC Irvine beats UC Riverside 63-44 in Big West tourney
- Izzo quits board as waiver appeal denied
- Ewing wins at MSG as Hoyas beat Texas
- NCAA gives NC State deadline to respond
- Moretti sparks No. 12 Texas Tech to win
- Butler scores 19, leads Baylor past Ohio
ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) Collin Welp came off the bench to score 15 points and lead UC Irvine to a 63-44 win over UC Riverside in the quarterfinals of the Big West Conference Tournament on Thursday night.
Jordan Gilliam had 11 points for the Highlanders (10-23). Menno Dijkstra added 10 points and 10 rebounds. Callum McRae had three assists.
Dikymbe Martin, who led the Highlanders in scoring coming into the matchup with 15 points per game, failed to make a shot (0 of 6).
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 14, 2019