Williams leads Robert Morris over Cornell 98-89 in OT in CIT
- Kansas picked first in Big 12 poll
- Duke-Kansas opener highlights MSG games
- Gophers' Curry not fretting over injury
- Howard talks up Michigan at media day
- UK favorite in SEC for ninth year in row
MOON TOWNSHIP, Pa. (AP) Josh Williams had 36 points to out-duel Jimmy Boeheim and lift Robert Morris to a 98-89 overtime win over Cornell in the first round of the CIT on Tuesday night. Boeheim led the Big Red with a career-high 31 points.
Matt Morgan had 24 points, including the game-tying shot at the end of regulation, for the Big Red (15-16).
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 19, 2019