Alexander carries Creighton over Kennesaw State 81-55
- UConn postpones game vs. No. 3 Villanova
- No. 24 Oklahoma edges 5th-ranked Texas
- No. 9 Alabama tops Kentucky, run now 10
- Cooper leads Auburn past No. 12 Missouri
- Saint Louis falls to Dayton in return
OMAHA, Neb. (AP) Ty-Shon Alexander registered 19 points, hitting 5 of 8 from 3-point range, as Creighton rolled past Kennesaw State 81-55 on Tuesday night in a season opener for both teams.
Marcus Zegarowski hit four 3-pointers and finished with 18 points for the Bluejays, while Christian Bishop scored 12.
Creighton takes on Michigan on the road next Tuesday. Kennesaw State matches up against Drake on the road on Thursday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 5, 2019