Stansberry scores 15, Hawaii beats Cal Poly 65-61
- No. 5 Texas without Smart for No. 24 OU
- Gamecocks' Frink to miss rest of season
- Michigan St. plans to return Thursday
- No. 11 WVU edges No. 10 Texas Tech late
- 2 Colgate-Army games postponed for virus
HONOLULU (AP) Eddie Stansberry scored 15 points, Zigmars Raimo had a double-double, and Hawaii held on to beat Cal Poly 65-61 on Thursday night.
Raimo finished with 11 points and 14 rebounds.
Hawaii (11-5, 2-1 Big West Conference) led 45-29 with 15 minutes to play but the Mustangs used a pair of 10-2 runs and then scored six consecutive points to pull within a point with three minutes remaining. Stansberry answered with a 3-pointer and Cal Poly (4-13, 1-2) got no closer.
Colby Rogers led the Mustangs with 18 points and Kyle Colvin scored 11.
Cal Poly has lost 13 consecutive road games dating to last season.
More AP college basketball: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated January 17, 2020