|7:05 PM PT8:05 PM MT9:05 PM CT10:05 PM ET3:05 PM GMT11:05 PM 北京时间8:05 PM MST10:05 PM EST, Nov 25, 2020
The Hornets Nest, Sacramento, California
Sacramento St. tops Bethesda 101-57
- Spartans top Michigan, boost NCAA hopes
- Loyola Chicago beats Drake for MVC crown
- Iowa wins, will retire Garza's No. 55
- Teague has 10 3s to lead No. 3 Baylor
- Liberty wins third straight ASUN title
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) Teiano Hardee, Christian Terrell and Bryce Fowler scored 16 points apiece as Sacramento State routed Bethesda 101-57 on Wednesday night. Terrell also had 10 rebounds.
William FitzPatrick had 14 points for Sacramento State (1-0).
Chris Murry had 23 points and six rebounds for the Flames.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 26, 2020