Hall carries Stephen F. Austin over Northwestern St. 72-68
- Sherfield, Oklahoma rout No. 2 Alabama
- Brown lifts Mizzou over No. 12 Iowa St.
- Kamula, Creighton beat No. 13 Xavier
- Stevenson leads WVU over No. 15 Auburn
- Walker, No. 3 Houston rally to top Cincy
NATCHITOCHES, La. (AP) Sadaidriene Hall had 13 points as Stephen F. Austin edged past Northwestern State 72-68 on Sunday.
Gavin Kensmil had 16 points and seven rebounds for Stephen F. Austin (5-2). He also committed seven turnovers. David Kachelries added 13 points and six rebounds. Roti Ware had 13 points.
Kendal Coleman had 14 points for the Demons (1-6), who have now lost four straight games. Cedric Garrett added 13 points. Jalen King had 10 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 28, 2021