Lee's double-double sends Davidson past William & Mary 70-46
- Rutgers knocks off No. 10 Indiana again
- No. 3 Virginia beats FSU in ACC opener
- 'Bama blows 20-point lead but beats SDSU
- Mitchell, Filipowski lead Duke past BC
- No. 11 Arkansas pulls away from SJSU
DAVIDSON, N.C. (AP) Hyunjung Lee had 12 points and 10 rebounds to carry Davidson to a 70-46 win over William & Mary on Saturday.
Luka Brajkovic had 16 points and seven rebounds for the Wildcats (6-2), who stretched their winning streak to five games. Foster Loyer added 15 points.
Connor Kochera had 18 points and nine rebounds for the Tribe (1-8). Yuri Covington added 14 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Portions of this story were generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 4, 2021