Kachelries leads Stephen F. Austin past Liberty 63-51
- Florida pulls away to upset No. 2 Vols
- Gillis hits 9 3s as No. 1 Purdue rolls
- No. 16 Xavier edges No. 17 Friars in OT
- Surging Marquette rallies past Villanova
- Broome has 19 and 18 as Auburn rips UGA
FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) David Kachelries finished with 14 points and six assists and Gavin Kensmil added 14 points and nine rebounds as Stephen F. Austin topped Liberty 63-51 on Saturday night.
Nigel Hawkins added 10 points for the Lumberjacks (8-2), who have now won four straight games.
Darius McGhee had 22 points for the Flames (5-4), whose four-game win streak ended. Joseph Venzant added six points and 11 rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Portions of this story were generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 11, 2021