Armstrong scores 28; Cal Baptist beats Utah Valley 75-73
- K-State's Johnson to face former team UF
- Indiana's Woodson expected back Saturday
- Terry constantly auditioning at Texas
- NCAA hoops broadcaster Packer dies at 82
- FAU wins school-record 19th straight
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (AP) Tre Armstrong made 10 of 11 from the free-throw line and finished with 28 points to help California Baptist beat Utah Valley 75-73 on Saturday night.
Ty Rowell scored 16 points for Cal Baptist (11-5, 1-2 Western Athletic Conference).
Fardaws Aimaq had 27 points and 18 rebounds for Utah Valley (11-6, 2-3). Connor Harding scored 14 points and Le'Tre Darthard added 12.
More AP college basketball: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated January 16, 2022