Germany scores 23 to lift UTSA past FIU 73-66
- Rutgers knocks off No. 10 Indiana again
- No. 3 Virginia beats FSU in ACC opener
- 'Bama blows 20-point lead but beats SDSU
- Mitchell, Filipowski lead Duke past BC
- No. 11 Arkansas pulls away from SJSU
SAN ANTONIO (AP) Jacob Germany had 23 points and 11 rebounds as UTSA topped Florida International 73-66 on Thursday night.
Dhieu Deing had 19 points for UTSA (8-13, 1-7 Conference USA), which ended its six-game losing streak. Jordan Ivy-Curry added 17 points. Isaiah Addo-Ankrah had six rebounds.
Tevin Brewer had 17 points for the Panthers (12-8, 2-5). Petar Krivokapic added 12 points and six rebounds. Clevon Brown had 12 points and three blocks.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 27, 2022