Dingle scores 31 to lift Penn over Harvard 78-74
- Rivals K-State, KU set for top-10 clash
- No. 10 Texas snaps No. 11 Baylor's run
- Texas Tech stuns No. 13 Iowa St. in OT
- Purdue unanimously atop poll, Vols now 2
- TCU without top scorer Miles due to knee
BOSTON (AP) Jordan Dingle tied his career high with 31 points as Penn narrowly defeated Harvard 78-74 on Friday night.
Max Martz had 15 points and seven rebounds for Penn (8-12, 5-2 Ivy League). Clark Slajchert added 10 points, and Dingle hit 10 of 11 free throws.
Noah Kirkwood had 27 points and eight rebounds for the Crimson (10-7, 2-3). Luka Sakota added 18 points and Kale Catchings had 10 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 28, 2022