Solomon carries Stephen F Austin over Utah Valley 78-59
- NCAA steering away from harsh penalties
- UK moves scrimmage to aid flood relief
- Former UCLA F-C Hill dies at 22
- 2-time champion UCLA G Lee dies at 70
- EMU's Bates charged with 2 felonies
NACOGDOCHES, Texas (AP) Calvin Solomon had 15 points and 11 rebounds to lift Stephen F. Austin to a 78-59 win over Utah Valley on Thursday night.
Gavin Kensmil had 19 points for Stephen F. Austin (14-8, 6-4 Western Athletic Conference). Jaylin Jackson-Posey added 11 points and Nigel Hawkins had 10 points.
Fardaws Aimaq had 12 points and 10 rebounds for the Wolverines (14-7, 5-4). Connor Harding also scored 12 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 3, 2022