Delph carries Appalachian St. past Texas-Arlington 70-61
- No. 2 Houston survives Kent State 49-44
- Guards power No. 4 Texas to easy win
- Clemson wins to drop California to 0-7
- Grill's 31 lift Iowa St. over No. 1 UNC
- Vols top No. 3 Kansas for Atlantis title
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) Adrian Delph had 14 points and 10 rebounds to lift Appalachian State to a 70-61 win over Texas-Arlington on Saturday.
CJ Huntley had 19 points for Appalachian State (15-10, 9-3 Sun Belt Conference). Michael Almonacy added 17 points and seven rebounds. Donovan Gregory had 13 points.
David Azore had 36 points for the Mavericks (9-13, 5-6). Kaodirichi Akobundu-Ehiogu added seven rebounds. Javon Levi had nine assists.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 5, 2022