St. Peter's defeats Quinnipiac 64-52 in MAAC semifinal
- No. 6 Baylor rallies by No. 14 Gonzaga
- No. 22 Terps top No. 16 Illini, now 8-0
- No. 15 Auburn rolls to stay unbeaten
- San Diego State hits 19 3s in easy win
- Georgia's White gets 250th victory
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) Matthew Lee had 14 points as St. Peter's topped Quinnipiac 64-52 in the Metro Atlantic Conference tournament semifinals on Friday night.
KC Ndefo had 13 points, seven rebounds and three blocks for St. Peter's (18-11). Doug Edert added 10 points and seven rebounds.
Matt Balanc had 14 points for the Bobcats (14-17). Kevin Marfo added 10 points and 11 rebounds. Dezi Jones had 10 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 11, 2022