Swain scores 25, Yale beats Penn 67-61 in Ivy League tourney
- K-State's Johnson to face former team UF
- Indiana's Woodson expected back Saturday
- Mashburn's 24 get N. Mexico by Air Force
- Terry constantly auditioning at Texas
- NCAA hoops broadcaster Packer dies at 82
BOSTON (AP) Azar Swain had 25 points as Yale beat Penn 67-61 in the Ivy League tournament semifinals on Saturday.
Matt Knowling had 10 points for Yale (18-11).
Jordan Dingle had 28 points for the Quakers (12-16). Nick Spinoso added 14 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 12, 2022