|11:30 AM PT12:30 PM MT1:30 PM CT2:30 PM ET7:30 PM GMT3:30 PM 北京时间12:30 PM MST2:30 PM EST, Nov 27, 2022
Alumni Arena, Buffalo, New York Attendance: 1,922
Jones' 22 help Buffalo beat Canisius 86-66
- Edey scores 38 as No. 1 Purdue rolls
- Bynum helps No. 23 Friars beat Villanova
- Pickett, Penn State race past Michigan
- Sherfield, Oklahoma rout No. 2 Alabama
- No. 4 Vols rule boards, top No. 10 Texas
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) Curtis Jones scored 22 points as Buffalo beat Canisius 86-66 on Sunday night.
Jones also contributed six rebounds and five steals for the Bulls (3-4). Zid Powell added 14 points and five rebounds. Armoni Foster recorded 12 points.
Jamir Moultrie finished with 17 points for the Golden Griffins (2-4). Tahj Staveskie added nine points, seven rebounds and five assists for Canisius. Jordan Henderson finished with nine points.
The Associated Press created this story using technology provided by Data Skrive and data from Sportradar.
Updated November 27, 2022