|4:00 PM PT5:00 PM MT6:00 PM CT7:00 PM ET12:00 PM GMT8:00 PM 北京时间5:00 PM MST7:00 PM EST, Mar 5, 2019
Case Gym, Boston, Massachusetts Attendance: 462
McCoy scores 30 to carry Boston U. over Loyola (Md.) 71-63
- L'ville, Pitino settle two-way lawsuit
- UVa's Bennett declines raise, aids staff
- Iowa St. to explore redesign near venues
- Drake F Murphy charged after shooting
- Virginia raises banner, celebrates title
BOSTON (AP) Javante McCoy had a career-high 30 points as Boston University defeated Loyola (Md.) 71-63 in the Patriot League Conference Tourney first round on Tuesday night.
McCoy made 4 of 6 3-pointers.
Andrew Kostecka had 16 points for the Greyhounds (11-21). Jaylin Andrews added 14 points. Kenny Jones had 11 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 5, 2019