Rayman scores 26 to lift Colgate over Boston U. 81-69
- Pac-12 to start hoops season November 25
- Maui Invitational moving to N. Carolina
- L'ville refutes recruiting allegations
- Accused racist Texas State coach resigns
- College hoops bubble remains possibility
HAMILTON, N.Y. (AP) Will Rayman had a season-high 26 points as Colgate defeated Boston University 81-69 in the quarterfinals of the Patriot League Conference Tourney on Thursday night.
Rapolas Ivanauskas had 18 points and eight rebounds for Colgate (22-10). Tucker Richardson added 12 points and eight assists. Jordan Burns had 10 points and seven assists for the home team.
Javante McCoy had 20 points for the Terriers (15-18). Max Mahoney added 18 points and 10 rebounds. Alex Vilarino had 11 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap , using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 7, 2019