NC A&T beats Coppin State CSU 82-79 in OT in MEAC tourney
- Memphis, Houston share top spot in AAC
- Calhoun denies sex discrimination claims
- Hall picked to win Big East over 'Nova
- Duke picked to win ACC; Nwora voted POY
- Boeheim prepares for 44th season
NORFOLK, Va. (AP) Ronald Jackson had 21 points and 14 rebounds as North Carolina A&T edged past Coppin State 82-79 in overtime in the quarterfinals of the Mid-Eastern Conference Tournament on Wednesday night.
Milik Gantz, the Aggies' second leading scorer heading into the contest at 9.0 points per game, shot only 8 percent in the game (1 of 12).
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 14, 2019