Plaisance leads New Orleans past Lamar 76-72 in quarterfinal
- Big 12 athletes get timeline for return
- Clemson's Simms pulls out of draft
- Gators' Nembhard out of draft, transfers
- Power 5 leagues want player compensation
- Big 12 revenue distribution down $1.1M
KATY, Texas (AP) Scott Plaisance Jr. posted 16 points and seven rebounds as New Orleans narrowly beat Lamar 76-72 in the Southland Conference Tourney quarterfinals on Thursday.
Nick Garth had 28 points for the Cardinals (20-13). Davion Buster added 14 points. Josh Nzeakor had 12 points and 11 rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 14, 2019