Reed scores 24 to lead Clemson over Wright St. 75-69 in NIT
- Ex-Florida St. C Ojo dies while training
- Tide G Petty to return for senior season
- Buffs' Wright IV to return next season
- Zags F Kispert returning for senior year
- Seton Hall's Mamukelashvili won't go pro
CLEMSON, S.C. (AP) Marcquise Reed had 24 points as Clemson defeated Wright State 75-69 in the first round of the NIT on Tuesday night.
Elijah Thomas had 17 points and three blocks for Clemson (20-13). David Skara added 16 points and nine rebounds. Clyde Trapp had 12 points for the hosts.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 19, 2019