Hightower, Bell lead Presbyterian over Seattle 73-68 in CIT
- Ivy League suspends all fall sports
- Boynton kept Cunningham from leaving OSU
- Cards halt hoops after 2 test positive
- Florida's Mann back for sophomore season
- Ex-Penn St. G: Coach made noose remark
SEATTLE (AP) Cory Hightower had 18 points as Presbyterian edged past Seattle 73-68 in the CIT first round on Wednesday night. Davon Bell added 17 points for the Blue Hose, while Adam Flagler chipped in 15.
Terrell Brown had 19 points for the Redhawks (18-15). Riley Grigsby added 12 points. Matej Kavas had 11 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 21, 2019