Collins scores 17 to lead South Florida past Wofford 69-55
- Garza scores 30 of 35 in 1st, Iowa rolls
- Louisville pauses hoops, cancels game
- Syracuse player positive for COVID-19
- Hokies' nonconference home streak now 34
- McCormack, Agbaji power KU to easy win
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) David Collins had 18 points on 7-of-11 shooting and South Florida beat Wofford 69-55 on Thursday night.
Justin Brown scored 16 points, including three 3-pointers, and Laquincy Rideau added 11 points for South Florida (2-2).
Nathan Hoover had 11 points for the Terriers (2-4), who have now lost four consecutive games.
South Florida plays Loyola of Chicago on Monday. Wofford plays Maryland Eastern Shore on the road on Tuesday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Elements of this story were generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 21, 2019