College of Charleston beats Hofstra 92-76 in CAA tourney
- Marquette overwhelms No. 6 Baylor
- Gardner clutch as UVa holds off Michigan
- Sasser hits 7 3s, No. 1 Houston cruises
- Hawkins has 15-10-10, Illini rout Orange
- Terps go 7-0 as Louisville stays winless
WASHINGTON (AP) John Meeks had a season-high 31 points as College of Charleston beat Hofstra 92-76 in the Colonial Conference Athletic Association tournament's quarterfinals on Sunday night.
Raekwon Horton had 13 points and eight rebounds for Charleston (17-14). Brenden Tucker added 12 points. Reyne Smith had 11 points.
Jalen Ray had 21 points for the Pride (21-11). Aaron Estrada added 19 points and six assists. Abayomi Iyiola had 11 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 6, 2022