UNLV adds graduate transfers Shibel and Mitrou-Long
- Calhoun denies sex discrimination claims
- Hall picked to win Big East over 'Nova
- Duke picked to win ACC; Nwora voted POY
- Boeheim prepares for 44th season
- New era begins at UCLA under Mick Cronin
Both players will be eligible during new Runnin' Rebels coach T.J. Otzelberger's first season in 2019-20.
A 6-foot-1 guard, Mitrou-Long played 36 games for the Longhorns as a junior last season, averaging 5.6 points and 2.2 rebounds. The Canadian sat out the 2017-18 season after transferring from Mount Saint Mary's.
Shibel, a 6-9 Ukrainian forward, had a limited role with the Sun Devils last season, playing sparingly in 17 games. He started the first 11 games and played all 32 as a redshirt freshman in 2017-18, when the Sun Devils were ranked as high as No. 3 in the nation.
More AP college basketball: https://apnews.com/MarchMadness and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated May 16, 2019